De Gea Select Stay on Atletico

Wednesday, November 24, 2010


Madrid - David De Gea is one target of Manchester United. But the young goalkeeper is refusing to join Atletico Madrid at Old Trafford and choose stay at the Vicente Calderon.

De Gea get attention

since he could get a place as the main goalkeeper Atletico. In recent weeks 20-year-old goalkeeper was also often linked with Manchester United who are very interested in it.

But the young Spanish goalkeeper had declared his intention to stay together Roijblancos. De Gea any guarantee on the Atletico fans that he would not move.

"Fans can relax, I'm still here. There is no reason to move. I am very happy here, I've spent all my life here and the club deserve everything, "said De Gea, as reported by ESPN.

"Atletico Madrid have membrikan me everything. It is a compliment that the club of Manchester United are interested in me. But Atletico are very close in my heart and I want to stay here, "he said.

Manchester United are looking for a replacement candidate of their main goalkeeper Edwin Van Der Sar. Yet MU apparently already knew that De Gea refused so they reportedly preparing to bring Anders Lindegaard from Danish club, Aalesund. (DTC / key)

Related Articles:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Followers


free counters